Last year, Porsche showed off the new Taycan GTS and GTS Sport Turismo models. They were both very sporty and had a lot of power. Then, the company from Zuffenhausen also showed off a third body style for its Taycan electric car series. All the information about the other Sport Turismo versions has been made public.
The Porsche Taycan electric car comes with many different powertrains and trims so that you can choose the right one for you. The cross-tourist variants with more space in the back and off-road design features came out in 2021. There is a lot of similarity between the new Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo and the Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo. The roofline slopes backward, and it has a lot of valuable features. However, unlike its brother, it does not have any features that make it look good on a trail.
The GTS will be the first car in the Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo family to be released at the end of February 2022. After that, the other Taycan models will be released in mid-March. If you want to get a panoramic roof for your Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo, you can now get it with "Sunshine Control." This means that the glass surface is split into nine areas that can be controlled individually. In this way, either parts of the roof or the whole thing can be made transparent or opaque.
The top-of-the-line Porsche Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo can go from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds. Top speed: 260 km/h. WLTP says the Porsche Taycan 4S Sport Turismo has a range of 498 kilometers. This 4S Sport Turismo is the version with the most range. As part of the new Porsche Taycan generation, the Sport Turismo models with all-wheel drive use a more efficient drive. Thermal management and charging functions are now better. For example, all Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo models can now be charged from 5% to 80% in less than 23 minutes.
As soon as spring, there will be five different versions of the Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo:
- Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo from 86,400 euros with up to 300 kW (408 hp) via rear-wheel drive, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 5.4 seconds, top speed 230 km/h, WLTP range 358 – 492 km
- Porsche Taycan 4S Sport Turismo from 107,400 euros with up to 390 kW (530 hp) via all-wheel drive, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 4.0 seconds, top speed 250 km/h, WLTP range 358 – 498 km
- Porsche Taycan GTS Sport Turismo from 132,700 euros with up to 440 kW (598 hp) via all-wheel drive, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds, top speed 250 km/h, WLTP range 424 – 490 km
- Porsche Taycan Turbo Sport Turismo from 153,900 euros with up to 500 kW (680 hp) via all-wheel drive, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 3.2 seconds, top speed 260 km/h, WLTP range 424 – 491 km
- Porsche Taycan Turbo S Sport Turismo from 187,200 euros with up to 560 kW (761 hp) via all-wheel drive, acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h in 2.8 seconds, top speed 260 km/h, WLTP range 430 – 458 km
As far as comfort, safety, and entertainment go, the Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo is also up to date. An option lets you use your smartphone to park the car without the driver. In addition, automatic control is possible in parking spaces and garages. The system uses ultrasonic sensors and cameras to figure out where parking spaces are and how big they are.
Now, Porsche Taycan Sport Turismo also now understands commands in a simple language even more competently. Navigating systems are getting better and better. They work faster, look for points of interest (POI) online, and make their information more transparent. The Charging Planner has been even better. It now plans fast-charging stations even more often and avoids short charging stops. As a bonus, the charging stations can now be sorted by their performance class, too.
Porsche presents the new Porsche Taycan GTS and the GTS Sport Turismo at the Los Angeles Auto Show. The new Porsche Taycan GTS has arrived, claiming a range of more than 500 kilometers on a single charge. However, autonomy is not the sole… Continue reading
The new Porsche Taycan becomes the official safety car for Formula E, the championship dedicated to electric cars on urban circuits around the world. Porsche will provide the official Safety Car for the Formula E championship… Continue reading
Even Porsche enters the era of electric mobility and does so in line with its style. The new Taycan, which was presented at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show, has nothing to envy of the other models of the German car manufacturer with thermal… Continue reading
The new EuroNCAP tests in December 2019 confirmed expectations for a number of models, but they also brought some unpleasant surprises. Tesla Model X - EuroNCAP results - 5 stars: 98% for adult passenger protection, 81% for child protection… Continue reading